Known for its cobblestone streets and Spanish colonial architecture with Asian building design, the historic town of Vigan is on UNESCO’s World Heritage List. Take in the town’s old world charm as you walk along Crisologo St or take a calesa to visit nearby attractions like the St Augustine Church and its belfry, the Pagburnayan, where they make burnay jars, and Camangaan, where you can observe women weave abel.
Laoag is your gateway to Ilocos Norte as direct flights from Manila land here. It’s a two hour drive north of Vigan, and the ideal jump off to see the Bangui windmills and the La Paz dunes. Around Laoag, you can visit the Ilocos Norte Museum (Marcos Museum) and the Malacanang of the North. The famous Paoay Church is one of the few remaining Baroque churches.
Whether in Vigan or Laoag, you’re sure to delight in local food such as the bagnet, dinengdeng, poqui poqui. Allow us to take you on a Heritage & Cultural Tour of VIGAN & LAOAG for a 3-Day Tour, or longer. Sidetrip to Pagudpud can easily be arranged.
TIPS WHEN BOOKING:
- Plan ahead and book early to get the best rates!
- Be conscious of weather patterns when planning sea-based tours. We will give you forecast updates too.
- Tell us if you prefer a private tour, or you want to join a group. All local tours are private tours, but if we have other guests booked on the same date, we can pool you together and apply lower rates.
- If you have food allergies or restrictions, give us a heads up!
- Once you confirm and finalize, we will take care of the rest. Get ready for your local adventure!