Duration: 5-6 hours Pickup 830AM from your hotel
Feel the adrenaline rush as you begin your tour with a 45-minute hike down to Casaroro Falls. Marvel at the 90meter-high column of water that drops down to a swimming hole, surrounded by lush foliage.
For those who want to explore other waterfalls- head to Pulangbato falls, aptly named after the reddish rocks on which the water cascades and flows into a wider basin. A more challenging trek awaits the more adventurous, taking you through a rugged trail to reach the other Pulang bato falls. Be ready to get wet and dirty from the hiking, but it’s the perfect excuse for a refreshing dip in one of the swimming holes.
Get intimate with nature as you explore Negros Oriental’s scenic waterfalls and stunning rock formations.
It’s a challenging hike to Casaroro Falls, a single column that drops 70m into a pool surrounded by steep
rocks and thick foliage.
Package cost as low as P930/ person for a group of 10pax
Includes land transfers, entrance fees, lunch & refreshments & guide services.
NOTE: Tour is subject to weather conditions.
|Rates Per Person (Pax)||Price|
- Land Transfers
- Lunch, Snacks, Refreshments
- Outdoor Guide Services
TIPS WHEN BOOKING:
- Plan ahead and book early to get the best rates!
- Be conscious of weather patterns when planning sea-based tours. We will give you forecast updates too.
- Tell us if you prefer a private tour, or you want to join a group. All local tours are private tours, but if we have other guests booked on the same date, we can pool you together and apply lower rates.
- If you have food allergies or restrictions, give us a heads up!
- Once you confirm and finalize, we will take care of the rest. Get ready for your local adventure!