NEGROS ORIENTAL is your perfect eco-adventure destination with numerous natural attractions and outdoor activities. Dive the stunning wall reefs of APO Island, snorkel with the turtles, kayak on Lake Balinsasayaw surrounded by lush rainforest, watch the spinner dolphins at play in Bais, and swim and laze by the white sandbar of Campuyo!
Experience all this with ORIENTWIND TRAVEL & TOURS!
We actively run eco-adventure tours in and around Negros Oriental and Siquijor, including snorkeling tours, diving, dolphin watching, trek and kayak tours, and caving trips, as well as a sightseeing tour of this seaside university town, known for its vibrant and creative energy.
From taking a walk inside the acacia-dotted campus of Silliman University and along the Rizal Boulevard, to trying the native delicacies and the freshest of seafood, with Orientwind —you’ll have the complete local experience. In all our tours, you will be with DOT-accredited guides, who are professionally qualified. We tailor-fit the itinerary suited to your needs and preferences.
Dumaguete is also your gateway to SIQUIJOR , where you can discover its secluded white beaches, century-old churches, and observe a local healer at work.
Trust us to know the insider tips on where to stay, how to get there, and when it is best to go so that you get the full experience that’s not only FUN, but WORTH doing again!
Our Available Tours
More Photos of Negros Oriental
TIPS WHEN BOOKING:
- Plan ahead and book early to get the best rates!
- Be conscious of weather patterns when planning sea-based tours. We will give you forecast updates too.
- Tell us if you prefer a private tour, or you want to join a group. All local tours are private tours, but if we have other guests booked on the same date, we can pool you together and apply lower rates.
- If you have food allergies or restrictions, give us a heads up!
- Once you confirm and finalize, we will take care of the rest. Get ready for your local adventure!