The Cordillera region is most famous for the rice terraces in Banaue which have been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The region enjoys cool climate throughout the year particularly elevated places like Benguet, Mt. Province and Baguio City. Baguio in particular packs in thousands of visitors, local and foreign, during the summer months.
Also part of the Cordillera is Sagada, a quiet mountaintop village that continues to attract its own kind of ‘low-key’ backpackers and artists. There are several outdoor activities to do around Sagada—visit to the Sumaging Cave, dip in the Bomod-ok Falls, hike to the Kiltepan Tower and the Echo Valley, where you can see some of the hanging coffins. The Sagada Weaving Center is a worthwhile stop if want to see authentic weave designs.
Email us to book a 2N/3D or 3N/4D Package in Sagada, Banaue and Baguio City.
TIPS WHEN BOOKING:
- Plan ahead and book early to get the best rates!
- Be conscious of weather patterns when planning sea-based tours. We will give you forecast updates too.
- Tell us if you prefer a private tour, or you want to join a group. All local tours are private tours, but if we have other guests booked on the same date, we can pool you together and apply lower rates.
- If you have food allergies or restrictions, give us a heads up!
- Once you confirm and finalize, we will take care of the rest. Get ready for your local adventure!