Mabinay 3 Caves Tour
Duration: 8 hours w/ sidetrip to Mabinay Springs
Pickup 730AM from your hotel
Enjoy the outdoors as you head northwest passing thru sugar plantations and rice fields, to the mountaintop town of Mabinay– home to numerous caves ranging from the easy basic caves to advanced. Here you get the chance to spelunk three different caves. Experience getting your feet wet, ducking under centuries-old stalactites while observing other insects amid the calcite formations and underground spring water. Take a refreshing dip at the Mabinay Springs to cap off the day.
Rates per Person
|1 pax||PHP 7,300|
- land transfers
- lunch, snacks, refreshments
- guide fee
- caving helmet & lights
Notes: Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete.
TIPS WHEN BOOKING:
- Plan ahead and book early to get the best rates!
- Be conscious of weather patterns when planning sea-based tours. We will give you forecast updates too.
- Tell us if you prefer a private tour, or you want to join a group. All local tours are private tours, but if we have other guests booked on the same date, we can pool you together and apply lower rates.
- If you have food allergies or restrictions, give us a heads up!
- Once you confirm and finalize, we will take care of the rest. Get ready for your local adventure!