Trek & Kayak Fun in Balinsasayao Twin Lakes
Duration: 5-6 hours Pickup 830AM from your hotel
Tucked 850M above sea level, northwest of Dumaguete, the twin lakes of Balinsasayao offer scenic views and excellent nature
hikes. An hour and a half drive from Dumaguete to Sibulan, with half the drive on a hilly terrain affords you a panoramic view
of the Tanon Strait and Cebu and the beautiful countryside. Spend the day, swimming,kayaking or paddling on a local banca, or trek your way through a 30-minute rock trail around the lake. Bring a windbreaker or jacket as the weather can be completely different, with the air much cooler, and almost always, some shower.
For a unique, adventurous experience, you can Stand-Up-Paddle on the lake, where the water is generally flat. We rent out Hayahay SUP boards!
ADD ON FEES (Entrance Fees)
Nonlocals: PHP 100
Locals: PHP 20
Note: Rates are based on pickup & drop off within Dumaguete City. Surcharge applies for pickup/ drop off outside Dumaguete.
Lake Balinsasayao Nature Trek/Sightseeing Tour
Rates per person
|1 pax||PHP 6,050|
- Land Transfers
- Lunch, snacks, refreshments
- Outdoor guide services
Lake Balinsasayao Canoe/ Kayak Tour OR Balanan Canoe/ Kayak Tour
Duration: 5-6 hours
Rates per person
|1 pax||PHP 7,150|
TIPS WHEN BOOKING:
- Plan ahead and book early to get the best rates!
- Be conscious of weather patterns when planning sea-based tours. We will give you forecast updates too.
- Tell us if you prefer a private tour, or you want to join a group. All local tours are private tours, but if we have other guests booked on the same date, we can pool you together and apply lower rates.
- If you have food allergies or restrictions, give us a heads up!
- Once you confirm and finalize, we will take care of the rest. Get ready for your local adventure!